Summer Hockey School
New England Sports Center, Marlboro, MA
’00′s – ’09’s
Note: We do offer overnight lodging for interested campers and families at an additional cost. Please contact Mike Anderson directly if interested in being an overnight student.
Day campers; daily 8:30am – 5:00pm or 8:00pm
We are entering our 6th year at NESC with the Junior Bruins Hockey School. This is an intense week long training program which gives players the opportunity to learn from some of the very best players in the professional, NCAA Division I college and amateur game. Players train in small groups with other players similar in age. There is a strong emphasis placed on position specific exercises and unique individual skill sessions that are being employed by many of today’s top programs. We balance a rigorous week of on ice training with off ice development taught by current Division I NCAA strength coaches. The week includes an appropriate dose of fun team building and sight seeing exercises in and around the great city of Boston!
- On ice training with other Elite AAA players in your specific age group.
- Lunch and dinner provided daily.
- A full time NCAA Division I certified strength and conditioning coach will run our off ice program training our players in age specific elite off ice training practices.
- Individual video analysis and live feedback of a player’s on ice session is available this year upon request.
- Goalie specific 1 on 1 training is provided from our staff of former NCAA Division I goalies and current goalie instructors.
- 3 on ice sessions each day including real games each night before dismissal
- First class accommodations available. Campers will be boarding at the Residence Inn located directly across the street from the Sports Center. The Residence Inn is a full service luxury hotel and we’re excited to offer their services to our campers for 2015.
Contact Mike Anderson at email@example.com for more information.