Pre-Season Training Clinic
New England Sports Center, Marlboro, MA
Monday August 21 – Thursday August 24
’06′s – ’10′s
‘06’s – ‘08’s 3:00-4:50PM
‘09’s – ‘10’s 5:00-6:50PM
Our 4 day pre-season training camp will be a high intensity camp focusing on getting players ready to be at their very best for the start of their fall hockey seasons. We will put an emphasis on overall skill development and general on and off ice conditioning. Our goal will be to give each camper the tools they need to go into their own seasons a step ahead of the competition.
- Each session will be limited to no more than 25 skaters. First come, first serve. Sign up early to secure your spot.
- Coaching from current Junior Bruins USPHL players and coaches as well as current NCAA Division I players.
- Forwards will work specifically on shooting techniques, odd man rush attacks, play away from the puck, small area tactics for gaining the time and space necessary to make plays.
- Defenseman will focus on reinforcing their footwork fundamentals, good gap control, reading breakouts, jumping up in the rush, shooting pucks from the point, solidifying your 1 on 1 play.
- Goaltenders will get 1 on 1 instruction from former NCAA Division I goalies and current Junior Bruins coaches.
Contact Mike Anderson at [email protected] for more information.